Future-proof your business growth
- Relying on excel-based spreadsheets that lack collaboration and reliability?
- Dealing with error-prone manual resources?
- Plans compromised by inaccurate/outdated data?
- Lack the flexibility to quickly course-correct or revise plans?
- Spending more time and effort making the plan than executing the plan?
- Plan is missing best and worst-case scenarios?
- Management goals and department goals are not aligned?
Take the S.M.A.R.T. Approach to succeed in competitive, ever-changing business environments
Spend Less Time Planning, More Time Doing Business
Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting are usually considered resource-intensive and time-consuming exercises and, thus, neglected for other priorities.
With 20+ years of experience in EPM advisory, implementation, training, and managed services, Constellation has the track record and depth of expertise to help you make the most of the latest methods, solutions, and tools in a futuristic, time-sensitive way that enables quicker and higher returns on investment.
Promise Proven By Performance
A large Bank in the Middle East
Constellation helped this bank to become the first bank in the Middle East to move planning & budgeting into the cloud, gaining:
- Significant Savings in IT Hardware & Software
- Significant reduction in annual planning cycle
A large Department of Finance in the Middle East
Constellation helped this department to ensure:
- Complete budget management process, HR, Payroll, ERP and budgeting systems
- Elimination of leakage of workforce expenditure budget
- Bi-directional, live integration with stakeholder systems
A large retail brand in the Middle East
Constellation’s implementation helped MENA’s leading retail brand to :
- Consolidate their market superiority through agile & responsive planning budgeting and forecasting
- Automate, streamline and accelerate planning & budgeting process thus ensuring increased efficiency
Putting Middle East Region’s key railway operator on the fast track to growth
Constellation’s Planning solution for Middle East Region’s key railway operator, was a super success. Some of the key outcomes of the project include:
- Significantly shorter budget cycle
- Full-cycle automation of Planning and Budgeting
- Improved accuracy in budget fund transfers
- Paperless planning & budgeting
Helping a leading Egyptian developer of international properties save time, reduce costs, and make better-informed decisions
Constellation’s implementation of the Oracle EPM Cloud suite enabled the company to create a single platform that facilitated distinct Planning and Budgeting processes for Real Estate, Town Management, and Hospitality Services.
- 35+ Unified/automated models
- 2x Budget cycle efficiency
- 60% reduction in mandays required to finalize consolidated budget
Plan To Succeed
Prime your business for growth across offerings, customer segments, and geographies, and run varied what-if scenarios, so you’re well-prepared to deal with whatever the future holds for your industry and your business.
Advantage : Constellation
Diverse team of consultants with many years of Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting experience
Partner to Leading Global Technology Companies
MEA’s First EPM Cloud Expertise Certified Oracle Partner
World’s First EPM Cloud Advanced Expertise Certified Oracle Partner
Jedox Partner of the Year (Middle East) in 2019
Consulting team rich in experience across multiple domains and solutions
Certifications across various platforms – Oracle, Jedox, Anaplan, Microsoft, Tableau, etc.
Largest EPM talent pool in the region
Blue-chip Roster of Global Clients
Multi-cultural and diverse global team