We, Constellation Consulting Group (“Company”, “We”, “Us”) are the owners of a website www.constellation-cg.com, (“Website”). Company is a provider of services which includes advisory, implementation, training and support in the area of enterprise performance management, data management, and business analytics solutions (“Services”).
1.WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
To get in touch with us through the ‘contact us’ page on the Website, when you apply for a job, or when you avail the chatbot feature you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to your first name, last name, e-mail address, designation, company’s name, contact number. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
As per the provisions of the GDPR we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information.
We also collect certain non-personal information on the way you use our website, through tools such as Google Analytics (a brief description of the same is provided below). This is done primarily to enhance user experience. These tools collect certain information which helps us understand how many visitors have visited the website and also, their behavior.
AdWords : We use Google AdWords as a marketing tool to allow the members of the public to reach out to us through our website. We also collect and store information when you, in order to interact with us, click on our advertisement which is displayed on Google search page and subsequently get directed to our website.
Accuracy of information : Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes :
- to provide you with information about our Services and/or our periodic newsletters;
- recruitment process
- to address your queries and provide business solutions;
- to maintain and manage our Website;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for people from the EU) : We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal basis of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
3. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases :
- Affiliates : We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to promote our product and Services.
- Merger or Acquisition : We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities : We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS (FOR EU RESIDENTS)
The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with EU data protection laws. We will ensure that any such transfers of Personal Information (outside the EU) will be in accordance with the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
5. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. OUR SECURITY MEASURES
Your Personal Information is stored on a secure and protected cloud infrastructure of reputed cloud service provider such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Salesforce. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com. If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
11. CONTACT US