Reconcile your way to a smooth close
- Relying on excel-based reconciliations that lack transparency and control?
- Time-consuming reconciliations affecting your monthly close?
- Lack of audit trail, internal controls, and segregation of duties?
- Difficulty in maintaining standardization of reconciliation templates?
- Lack of preparer timeliness and availability of supporting documents in one place?
Automate your account reconciliation processes for a speedy & streamlined financial close
The Future of Account Reconciliations
Automation removes the burden of manual reconciliation processes which are usually time-consuming and resource-intensive exercises.
With 20+ years of experience in EPM advisory, implementation, training, and managed services, Constellation has the track record and depth of expertise to help you make the most of the latest methods, solutions, and tools in a futuristic, time-sensitive way that enables quicker and higher returns on investment.
Promise Proven By Performance
Power generation company in the Middle East
Helping a major multi-country power generation company in the Middle East implement a flexible & scalable platform to automate account reconciliation processes
- Created a single EPM platform enabling three distinct processes :
- • Accounts Reconciliation
- • Tax and Country by Country (CbCR) Reporting
- • Narrative Reporting
- Introduced Reconciliations Process standardization across Entities managed by the corporate team
- Enabled creation of daily load of transactional data and weekly / end-of-month load for balances data for accounts reconciliation module
- Flexible integration with multiple Oracle (Cloud, Non-Cloud) and SAP (Cloud) based data sources
- Automated balances and transaction matching system
Plan To Succeed
Automation of your reconciliation processes eliminates the possibility of manual error, saves crucial time during month-end activities, and ensures that your accounts are timely, consistent, and accurate.
Advantage : Constellation
Diverse team of consultants with many years of Account Reconciliation experience
Partner to Leading Global Technology Companies
MEA’s First EPM Cloud Expertise Certified Oracle Partner
World’s First EPM Cloud Advanced Expertise Certified Oracle Partner
Jedox Partner of the Year (Middle East) in 2019
Consulting team rich in experience across multiple domains and solutions
Certifications across various platforms – Oracle, Jedox, Anaplan, Microsoft, Tableau, etc.
Largest EPM talent pool in the region
Blue-chip Roster of Global Clients
Multi-cultural and diverse global team