Solution that enables seamless budgeting, forecasting, costing, consolidation, & close processes
Unified Platform for End-to-End Planning
Fully Automated Financial Consolidation & Close
Embedded Costing Model
A 3+ decade-old major FMCG player with operations across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) region, and a broad portfolio of market-leading B2C food brands, including household staples like edible oil, sugar, pasta, and more. Over the past 30 years, the company has grown its footprint in terms of geography as well as sales volumes and is today a market leader in many of the regions where it operates.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cost Allocation
- Financial Consolidation and Close
The Unified platform enabled end-to-end budgeting and forecasting processes including sales, production, inventory, purchase, CAPEX, and workforce planning functionalities.
- Embedded costing module that automatically calculates conversion, advertisement, MS&D, G&A, and financial charges expenses to products and channels
- Ability to report budget and actual data by product and channel
- Fully automated and revamped financial close and consolidation processes
Oracle EPM platform was used to automate budgeting, forecasting, profitability and cost management, and financial close and consolidation processes.
Constellation’s expertise in manufacturing planning and budgeting processes played a key role in unifying and streamlining the previously chaotic exercises. Constellation’s strong financial management advisory and system implementation services also helped in revamping the close and consolidation processes.
- Unified, end-to-end budgeting & forecasting models (implemented on Oracle EPM Planning and Budgeting Cloud) for all operating units
- High visibility over plans, budgets, and actuals
- Smoother workflow and security
- High degree of collaboration
- System metadata and data synced to source systems
- Revamped reporting processes (using Oracle EPM Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud)