Constellation Consulting Group (CCG) is open for talented professionals to join our team. As seasoned consultants, we’re cognizant of having an environment that gives employees a good balance between work and lifestyle. CCG fields a highly accomplished team of seasoned consultants with unique expertise in the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence & Analytics (BIA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) arenas. Our “Constellation Way” implementation approach offer the unique opportunity to demonstrate and apply business prowess combined with technical capabilities at some of the most innovative clients.
CCG is now seeking highly motivated Data Integration Consultants to join our Enterprise Performance Management Practice.
- Works with project manager to deliver day to day activities
- Multi-tasking and ability to work between projects
- Participation in Requirement Gathering, Design & Training (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Participation in Application Development, Documentation, Testing
- Ensure projects are successfully implemented (technically) with high quality within project timelines
- Team player and should be willing to learn new technologies as and when needed
- Ability to work in team or independently (as needed)
- Ability to Lead the technical team (Principal Consultants)
- Supporting customer and handling complex support queries
- Training and supporting junior team members (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Being the go to person for consultants and other junior members (Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants)
- Should have experience in designing and building the integration process between different source and target systems
- Hands on experience in any integration tools like Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Oracle Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) etc.
- Exposure to Hybrid/Cloud Data Integration shall be preferred
- Relevant experience ranging from 2 to 8 years
- Experience should comprise of exposure to at least 2-4 full project life cycles (Development projects)
- Experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces
- Should be open to extensive short term and long-term travels
- Should be open to work on Support assignments whenever needed
- Good communication skills as he/she will be needed to communicate with the onsite team, customer and deliver with optimum quality. Superior written and oral communication skills are essential. A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Should be able to work with minimum guidance.
- Should be thorough with the Project Life cycle, Documentation at every stage of the project.
- Team Player
- Graduates/Post Graduates preferably in Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Applications with strong technical & data management background.
Explore Open Positions with Constellation Consulting Group.